With an experience spanning more than 25 years of successful activity, SKG Thessaloniki Cargo Services covers the whole range of your customs brokerage needs. Our “aggressive” policy with regard to customs transactions is a basic principle that has been producing the best possible results over the years.
Our deep understanding and extensive know-how of all procedures to be followed for the maximum benefit to your business ensure total coverage of any possible issues concerning your business’s Import & Export activity.
We handle in the most efficient way shipments requiring composite planning such as Exhibits for the Thessaloniki International Trade Fairs (Agrotika, Infacoma, Thessaloniki International Fair by Helexpo), Athens Branch Exhibitions , museums that are found in Thessaloniki (State Museum of Contemporary Art, Museum of Byzantine Culture e.t.c.) and also imports of personal effects and household goods.
We take advantage of the full potential provided by modern means of communication and we keep up with the latest information concerning customs law and procedures, seeking to provide maximum benefit to our customers.
The strong will to provide the best possible service relies on a constantly updated and firm basis of material support in terms of technological equipment. Both factors allow us to maintain and promote a pioneering spirit in all aspects of customs procedures evolution. We immediately adapt to any changes within our area of expertise.
For example we repose in certain areas of activity in this field:
- We fully assume and organize your forthcoming transactions with Greek Customs in all points of entry.
- Import and export customs clearance of your goods.
- Customs documentation preparation for import or export of your products.
- Personal Effects and household goods imports.
- Storage in Customs Warehouse of your imported products.
- Customs clearance of cars and trucks.
- Customs clearance of small courier consignments at Athens and Thessaloniki airports.
- Tips for tariff classification based on the content or use of your goods.
- Payment of customs charges through a bank account.
- Transit of consignments subject to customs charges (Transit shipments or triangular transactions).