SKG THESSALONIKI CARGO MON IKE
SKG THESSALONIKI CARGO MON IKE (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is committed to protects your privacy and treats your personal information openly and transparent way. The personal data we collect and we work depends on the type of business relationship requested and agreed in each individual case.
This privacy statement:
- provides an overview of how the company collects and processes them your personal data and inform you of your rights under it with the Data Protection Act and the General Regulation on Protection EU Data (“GDPR”),
- addresses to natural persons who are its existing or potential customers company or they are authorized representatives / trustees or actual beneficiaries legal or natural persons who are its existing or potential customers company,
- addresses to natural persons who have had such a business relationship with the company in the past,
contains information on when to disclose / exchange your personal data with other companies and other third parties (for example, our service providers or our suppliers). In this privacy statement, your data is reported sometimes as “personal data”, “personal data” or “personal information”. It can also sometimes be referred to collectively handling, collecting, protecting and storing / storing data of your personal nature, or in any such action as “processing” them of personal data.
For the purpose of this statement, personal data is understood any information about you that is or may be identified verify your identity and which include, for example, your name, your address or your ID number.
1. Who we are
SKG THESSALONIKI CARGO MON IKE is a company established in Greece with GEMI number 134273106000, located at 21 Kountourioti Street in Thessaloniki, PC 546 25. If you have any questions or want more details on how we use your personal information, you can contact us the Data Protection Officer of our company at “Kountourioti” 21, Thessaloniki, 546 45 »email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What personal data we process and where we collect it
We collect and process different types of personal data, the which we receive from our (existing and potential) customers in person, through their representatives, through our agents, or through alternatives our communication channels, such as our website, within our business relationship with them.
We can also collect and process personal data character, which we obtain legally not only from you but also from other entities, such as companies that recommend you to us.
We can also collect and process personal data character from publicly available sources (such as commercials registries, the press, the media and the Internet) that we acquire legally and allowed to process.
If you are a prospective client or an authorized representative / agent or the actual beneficiary of a legal or natural person who is a prospective customer; the relevant personal data we collect may include: Name, address, contact details (telephone, email).
When we agree to provide products and services to you or the legal entity that you represent or which you are the real beneficiary of, then they will be collected will be processed by additional personal data which may include: Tax Registration Number, DOY, Financial Information, Data from credit information providers (eg TIRESIA).
3. Whether you have an obligation to provide us with your personal data
In order to be able to start a business relationship with you, you must provide us with your personal data, which is necessary to start and execute a business relationship and fulfillment of our contractual obligations.
A. For the performance of a contract
We process personal data to process it smoothly agreed with you, within one of us signed contract.
B. In the interests of the protection of legal interests
We process personal data to safeguard it legitimate interests pursued by us or by third parties. There is a legitimate interest when we have a business or commercial reason for using them your information. But, even then, it should not be opposed to what is right and best for you. Examples of such processing activities include the following:
➢ Creating legal claims and preparing our defense to litigation.
➢ The means and procedures we undertake to ensure security of the Department of Informatics and the system of the company, for prevention of possible criminal acts; security of property data, access controls and anti-infringement measures.
➢ Installation of surveillance systems (CCTVs), e.g. at the entrances, to prevent crime or fraud.
C. Because you have given your consent
Once you have explicitly given us your consent for processing (except for the reasons (cited above), the legality of this treatment is based on this consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time dot. However, any processing of personal data is done before The receipt of your recall is not affected.
We should emphasize that we may disclose data about you to any of the reasons set out above or where we are required by law to do so or you have given your consent. All the perform the processing assigned by us to process the data on our behalf are bound by a contract to comply with the provisions of the CPC. In the above circumstances, the recipients of personal data it might be, for example:
➢ Supervisory and other regulatory and public authorities, as they exist obligation by law. Some examples are, income tax authorities, or the prosecution authorities.
➢ Certified Auditors and Accountants.
➢ External legal advisors.
➢ Financial and business consultants.
➢ Auditors and accountants.
➢ Marketing companies.
➢ File storage companies, archiving and / or management companies files and web pages, ‘cloud’ storage companies.
➢ Companies that help us effectively deliver our business to you offering you know-how, solutions and support.
➢ Purchasing and supply companies, as well as creation companies and website support and advertising companies.
6. Transmission of personal data to a third country or international Organization
Your personal data may be transmitted to third countries (ie countries) other than the European Economic Area), in cases involving, for example, executing your own custom orders, and you may need to transfer some of your information to them.
Processors or processors in third countries are required comply with European data protection standards, although they cannot be controlled by us, and provide appropriate safeguards with respect to transmission of your data in accordance with Article 46 of the CPC.
7. How we treat your personal data for activities marketing and whether profiling is used for such activities
We may process your personal data to you inform you of services and offers that may interest you or her your business.
The personal data we process for this purpose consists of information you provide us and data we collect and / or conclude when you use it, such as information about the types of services you provide they are interesting.
We study all this information to form a view of what we think what you might need or what you might be interested in. In some cases profile compilation is used, that is, we process your data automatically in order to evaluate certain personal information in order to you we provide targeted marketing information about services.
We may use your personal data to do so we only forward our services to you if we have your express consent this.
You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time your personal nature for Marketing purposes, including training profile, communicating with the company at all times in all possible ways (in writing, by phone, by email, or in person.
8. How long we keep your personal information
We will keep your personal data for as long as we have it business relationship with you (as an individual or in connection with our legal transactions entity that you are authorized to represent, or of which you are beneficial owner).
Once our business relationship with you is complete, we may retain them your data for up to ten (10) years.
We may keep your data for more than 10 years, if not we can delete them for legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
9. Your data protection rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data that we keep for you:
- Access your personal data. This gives you the possibility eg to obtain a copy of your personal data that keep it for you and check that we process it legally. To get it You can fill out the contact form via the website of the company.
- Ask for the correction of the personal data we hold about you. This enables you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data we keep it for you.
- Ask for the deletion of your personal information (known as the “right to oblivion”). This allows you to request that we delete your personal data your character when there is no valid reason to keep going we are working.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data (known as a “right of opposition”) when we are based on a legitimate interest but there is something special about your situation, which makes you want to oppose the edit for this reason. If you appeal, we will no longer process unless you can prove compelling legitimate reasons for processing.
- Ask to limit the processing of your personal data.
This allows you to ask us to restrict the processing of data that is, we use them only for some cases if:
➢ not accurate,
➢ they have been used illegally, but you don’t want to delete them,
➢ they are no longer needed, but you want to keep them for possible use legal claims,
➢ you have already asked us to stop using the data personal, but wait for us to confirm if we have legitimate reasons to use them.
- Ask for a copy of your personal data relate to structured, commonly used and machine-readable machines format to transmit this data to other organizations. You have it too the right to request that your personal data be transmitted directly from us to other organizations you will name [known as the right to portability of the data].
- Withdraw your consent to our processing your personal data at any time. Note that any withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on consent, before it is withdrawn or revoked by you.
To exercise any of your rights or if you have any others questions about our use of your personal data, you can contact the company with all the aforementioned offers ways.
You can also contact the company’s Data Protection Officer at info@sκgcargo.com.
Right to lodge a complaint If you have exercised any or all of your data protection rights and you still feel your concerns about how we use your personal data not processed To our satisfaction, you have the right to contact the Protection Authority Privacy to make a complaint.
Our site uses small files, known as “cookies” to works best and improves your experience.
11. Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may change or modify this statement of protection from time to time personal data.
We will notify you duly when we make changes to our privacy statement data and we will modify the revision date indicated on top of this page. We recommend, however, that you review this statement magazines, so you can always be aware of how we process and we protect your personal information.